Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. (Me ranting about nothing.)

So some people may take me as arrogant or cocky or they may even think that I think of myself as a "Bad ass" but despite popular belief, I could care less what people think of me, besides I'm not under any of these categories specifically, I'm just Carly Anne Donahue... I don't find myself to be better than anyone else in any way shape or form, I'm just me... Just some girl who like most is too hard herself and maybe not hard enough on the ones I care the most about. I'm not the prettiest nor the skinniest or smartest girl out there but I'm me and that's what is really important. Every one is always trying to strive to be the best and be better than everyone else when in reality no one is better than anyone else, There is no such thing as "The prettiest" "The most Handsome" "The Smartest" "The Strongest" or any of the millions of other categories you can imagine, because everyone is pretty or handsome in their own way and that doesn't mean that they're uglier than anyone else, it just means that they are individually unique.God didn't make anyone prettier, stronger or smarter than anyone else, we are all individuals. Still there will always be those people who think that they are better than everyone else for what ever reason, and you'll never be able to change their minds but what you can do is understand how incredible you are as a person and how beautiful you are inside and out, and let them shine in their own light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment