Saturday, January 14, 2012

4)This is for one of my best friends in the entire world.


I know that sometimes life can seem impossible and unfair, but its nothing that you can't handle. I know that there might always be that gap where something is missing in your life, but you have to be strong enough to realize that you can make it through because you really are so strong. I haven't lived your life or been through what you have dealt with, but I know what an amazing person you are and I cannot bare to see you get hurt anymore because its not fair to you. Keep that chin up and keep that smile across your face because you deserve to be happy.

(I had to put the first picture because that is something that we would most definitely actually discuss haha)



Today's Song: "Good Life" One republic <3

No comments:

Post a Comment